Designed to provide you with less than 1200 Calories per day, our Registered Dietitians created this 7-Day Meal Plan with balanced breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. While following this plan, you’ll consume at least 60g of protein, 16g of fiber, and 30-50g of fat daily. The balance of micro and macronutrients in all these meals guarantees you’ll still get all the important nutrients your body needs while reducing your calorie intake.
This bundle includes 21 meals and 3 side dishes:
- Southwest Breakfast Bowl (x3)
- Shakshuka Breakfast Bowl (x2)
- Asian Breakfast Bowl (x2)
- Moroccan Chicken Tagine
- Mediterranean Style Cod with Farro & Black Barley
- Chicken Burrito Bowl (360 calories)
- Mediterranean Style Chicken Meatballs with Broccoli
- Beef Stew
- Lentil & Red Rice Chili
- Mediterranean Style Chicken with Farro & Red Rice
- Sweet Potato & Coconut Curry
- Cowboy Stew
- Roasted Sweet Potato, Kale, & Brown Rice Bowl
- Mediterranean Style Lentils with Butternut Squash
- Middle Eastern Lamb Koftas
- Mediterranean Style Spaghetti with Chicken Meatballs
- Mediterranean Style Red Wine Chicken
- Brown Rice (2-serving side dish)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts (2-serving side dish)
- Braised Red Cabbage (2-serving side dish)
You can view our suggested 7-Day schedule here. Results will vary. We recommend scheduling a free nutrition consultation with one of our Registered Dietitians. Request an appointment at https://performancekitchen.com/nutrition
All products are subject to availability. In the event of a supply issue, we reserve the right to make a substitution using one of the other products in this bundle.
The meals in this bundle contain milk, egg, soy, almonds, cod, and wheat.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect for enjoyanle weightloss. I don't have to think about choices or portions, just follow the schedule and eat. Each meal has been so good that all will be repeat purchases so far. Convenient, tasty, enjoyable, healthy, and losing weight.
For some reason the latest delivery tastes much better than before.