Designed to provide you with up to 2000 Calories per day, our Registered Dietitians created this 7-Day Meal Plan for physically active individuals who need to consume high quantities of macro and micronutrients. You’ll consume at least 80g of protein, 18g of fiber, and 70-100g of fat daily. This meal plan is designed to offer energy for those who are highly active or aiming to gain weight.
This bundle includes 21 meals, 8 side dishes, and 7 snacks:
- Chimichurri Breakfast Bowl (x2)
- Shakshuka Breakfast Bowl (x2)
- Seattle Breakfast Scramble (x2)
- Southwest Breakfast Bowl
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Mediterranean Style Salmon Pasta
- Carb-Wise Meatloaf with Cauliflower Mash
- Mediterranean Style Chicken Meatballs with Broccoli
- Pot Roast
- Mediterranean Style Chicken with Farro & Red Rice (x2)
- Meatballs in a Rustic Tomato Sauce
- Mediterranean Style Kale Pesto Chicken
- Mediterranean Style Lamb
- Chicken Dijon with Kale
- Mediterranean Style Cod with Farro & Black Barley
- Mediterranean Style Spaghetti with Chicken Meatballs
- Mediterranean Style Red Wine Chicken
- Brown Rice (2-serving side dish)
- Basmati Rice (2-serving side dish)
- Braised Red Cabbage (2-serving side dish)
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes (2-serving side dish)
- Peas Pilau (2-serving side dish) (x2)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts (2-serving side dish) (x2)
- Chicken Noodle Soup (snack)
- French Onion Soup (snack)
- Curried Lentil Soup (snack) (x2)
- Southwest Corn & Black Bean Whole Grain Salad (snack)
- Asian Edamame & Mushroom Whole Grain Salad (snack) (x2)
You can view our suggested 7-Day schedule here. Results will vary. We recommend scheduling a free nutrition consultation with one of our Registered Dietitians. Request an appointment at https://performancekitchen.com/nutrition
All products are subject to availability. In the event of a supply issue, we reserve the right to make a substitution using one of the other products in this bundle.
The meals in this bundle contain eggs, milk, wheat, salmon, hazelnuts, and cod.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you've never been a microwave chef - you'll need to learn quickly to get the max value from these meals. It is easy to overcook things, or undercook things and ruin any remaining texture in the meal.
Taste wise - these meals are all 'alright'. Better than economy airline food, but nothing at all like you'd eat fresh. I've finished every meal, my wife skipped a couple due to taste/texture.
Where these meals really underwhelm is the textures. They generally end up being a big plate of slop, everything is mixed together and the meats are slightly tough and have taken on a lot of the neighboring flavors. It's honestly, not great.
They serve a useful purpose, skipping the thought and preparation necessary for cooking your own. I'd be happier with the value of these is they were $100 cheaper a week.
I won't be purchasing this plan again, instead I'll seek fresher alternatives, even if it means I have to pick up daily.