Designed to provide you with approximately 2000 Calories, our Registered Dietitians created this 7-Day Meal Plan with balanced breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. Results will vary. Daily calories are an approximate estimation. Best paired with other whole food additions. For more individualized guidance, consider scheduling a free nutrition consultation with one of our Registered Dietitians. Request an appointment at https://performancekitchen.com/nutrition
- Asian Breakfast Bowl
- Asian Style Whole Grain Salad
- Braised Red Cabbage (2 servings)
- Brown Rice x3
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Chicken Dijon with Kale
- Chicken Enchilada Stack
- Chicken Meatballs & Broccoli
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken with Olives & Red Rice
- Chimichurri Breakfast Bowl x2
- Cuban Style Braised Vegetables & Beef
- Curried Lentil Soup
- French Onion Soup
- Ham & Pea Soup
- Honey & Thyme Carrots (2 Servings) x2
- Kale Pesto Chicken
- Louisiana Style Black-eyed Peas with Sausage
- Macaroni & Cheese x2
- Mediterranean Style Lamb
- PK Acai Chia Berry with Quinoa & Steel Cut Oatmeal
- PK Apple Cinnamon Almond with Quinoa & Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Pot Roast
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts (2 servings) x2
- Salmon Pasta
- Seattle Breakfast Scramble
- Shakshuka Breakfast Bowl x2
- Southwest Breakfast Bowl
- Southwest Whole Grain Salad
- Squash Lasagna
- Sweet Nothings: Chocolate
- Sweet Nothings: Coffee
- Sweet Nothings: Peanut Butter
- Vegetable & Chickpea Curry
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you've never been a microwave chef - you'll need to learn quickly to get the max value from these meals. It is easy to overcook things, or undercook things and ruin any remaining texture in the meal.
Taste wise - these meals are all 'alright'. Better than economy airline food, but nothing at all like you'd eat fresh. I've finished every meal, my wife skipped a couple due to taste/texture.
Where these meals really underwhelm is the textures. They generally end up being a big plate of slop, everything is mixed together and the meats are slightly tough and have taken on a lot of the neighboring flavors. It's honestly, not great.
They serve a useful purpose, skipping the thought and preparation necessary for cooking your own. I'd be happier with the value of these is they were $100 cheaper a week.
I won't be purchasing this plan again, instead I'll seek fresher alternatives, even if it means I have to pick up daily.