Spicy ground beef and sautéed cabbage, with a hint of horseradish.
|Calories (amount per serving)||530|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 43g||55%%|
|Saturated Fat 17g||85%%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||25%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|*Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Green cabbage, ground beef, butter (pasteurized sweet cream, lactic acid) (milk), avocado oil, garlic (garlic, water, citric acid), white wine vinegar (mix of California white wines with sulfites), chives, sesame oil, ginger, horseradish, beef base (oven roasted beef with natural juices, onions, dehydrated potatoes, yeast extract, salt, sunflower oil, dehydrated vegetables, [carrots, onions], lemon juice concentrate, natural flavoring), onion powder, sea salt (salt, magnesium carbonate), crushed red chili pepper, black pepper.
1. Preheat conventional oven to 350 F
(325 F for convection ovens)
2. Remove cardboard sleeve
3. Pierce film with a knife or fork
4. Place on baking tray
5. Cook in center of oven for 35-45min
6. Stir, and let stand for 2 minutes
*Based on 1200W microwave oven.
- Microwave for 3 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Turn bowl 180 degrees (half turn) and cook for an additional 2.5 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.