Beef and lamb, simmered in brown ale & topped with creamy mashed cauliflower.
|Calories (amount per serving)||310|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 17g||22%%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
|*Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Cauliflower, cooked seasoned beef (beef, water, salt), celery root, brown ale (water, malted barley, hops, yeast), celery, carrot, lamb stock (water, cooked lamb with natural juices), onion, lamb, avocado oil, butter (pasteurized sweet cream, citric acid) (milk), brown rice flour (brown rice), beef base (oven roasted beef with natural juices, onions, dehydrated potatoes, yeast extract, salt, sunflower oil, dehydrated vegetables, [carrots, onions], lemon juice concentrate, natural flavoring), garlic (garlic, water, citric acid), rosemary, black pepper, sea salt (salt, magnesium carbonate).
1. Preheat conventional oven to 350 F
(325 F for convection ovens)
2. Remove cardboard sleeve
3. Pierce film with a knife or fork
4. Place on baking tray
5. Cook in center of oven for 35-45min
6. Stir, and let stand for 2 minutes
*Based on 1200W microwave oven.
- Microwave for 3 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Turn bowl 180 degrees (half turn) and cook for an additional 2.5 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.