Choosing a renal diet is crucial when living with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and may help protect your kidneys from further damage. Generally, a renal diet is focused on controlled amounts of protein, sodium, potassium, and phosphorus levels for patients with stage 3 or 4 chronic kidney disease.
This kidney-friendly meal plan contains no more than 590 mg sodium, 29 g of protein, 20% of calories from saturated fat, and 705 mg potassium and 325 mg phosphorus.
- Guajillo Vegetable Chili x 2 (phosphorus 179 mg)
- Cuban Style Chicken & Rice x 2 (phosphorus 293 mg)
- PK Chicken Chili Verde x 2 (phosphorus 255 mg)
- PK Orange Mango Chicken x 2 (phosphorus 201 mg)
- Carb-Wise Chimichurri Chicken x 2 (phosphorus 162 mg)
- PK Chicken Meatballs in Tomato Basil Sauce x 2 (phosphorus 262 mg)