Chicken thigh in a garlic curry sauce, with sautéed eggplant and onions.
|Calories (amount per serving)||350|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 21g||27%%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
|*Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Onion, cooked seasoned chicken thigh meat (chicken, water, tapioca starch, salt), eggplant, crushed tomato (tomatoes, tomato puree, salt, citric acid), garlic (garlic, water, citric acid), avocado oil, water, tomato paste (vine ripened tomatoes), cilantro, coconut milk (organic coconut, filtered water) (tree nuts), cinnamon, madras curry powder (fenugreek, coriander, turmeric, cumin, celery seed, mace, red pepper, black pepper, ginger, garlic), coconut fiber (organic coconut) (tree nuts), sea salt (salt, magnesium carbonate), garam masala (a blend of freshly ground spices including coriander), lemon juice, ground turmeric, crushed red chili pepper, bay leaf, arrowroot starch, paprika.
1. Preheat conventional oven to 350 F
(325 F for convection ovens)
2. Remove cardboard sleeve
3. Pierce film with a knife or fork
4. Place on baking tray
5. Cook in center of oven for 35-45min
6. Stir, and let stand for 2 minutes
*Based on 1200W microwave oven.
- Microwave for 3 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Turn bowl 180 degrees (half turn) and cook for an additional 2.5 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.