A new take on fried rice. Featuring a tropical tasting blend of black rice, shiitake mushrooms, ginger, mango, cashews, green peas, and pineapple.
|Calories (amount per serving)||280|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||21%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
|*Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Cooked black rice, Shitake mushrooms, pineapple, carrots, green peas, mango, onions, cashews, green onions, tamari soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt), sesame oil, contains water less than 2%, ginger puree, dehydrated onion, garlic puree, seasoning (sea salt, potassium chloride), shitake mushroom powder, spice, water.
*Do not use toaster oven.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place bowl on baking tray in center of oven.
- Cook for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, remove film and stir.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
*Based on 1200W microwave oven.
- Microwave for 4 - 4½ minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove film, stir gently.