This meal plan contains 12 meals.
It was designed by our Registered Dietitians to provide balanced nutrition that is geared towards people living with diabetes, or those who are looking to moderate/regulate their carbohydrate intake.
These meals follow the ADA recommendations* to help maintain healthy blood glucose levels, and a stable, balanced diet to ensure that blood sugar doesn’t rise or lower wildly.
- Korean Beef Bulgogi x 1
- Beef Pho Bowl x 1
- Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry x 1
- Mexican Pulled Pork Stew x 1
- Steak Burrito Bowl x 1
- Beef Stew & Vegetables x 1
- Cuban Style Braised Vegetables & Beef x 1
- Cuban Style Citrus Chicken x 1
- Mighty Masala & Greens x 1
- Stroganoff Pasta with Chicken Meatballs x 1
- Orange Mango Chicken x 1
- Tomato Basil Pasta with Chicken Meatballs x 1
*ADA recommendations: containing 10+ grams of protein, 200-500 calories, < 10% calories from saturated fat, 1g fiber per 10g of carbohydrates with < 45g carbs for non-vegan/non-vegetarian meals and 55g carbohydrates for vegan/vegetarian meals.
Note - Occasionally meals can be temporarily out of stock. If this occurs, we will substitute with another meal in the meal plan.