Choosing a renal diet is crucial if you’re living with chronic kidney disease (CKD) because your food choices can help you prevent your kidney damage from getting worse. Generally, a renal diet is focused on controlled amounts of protein, sodium, potassium, and phosphorus.
- Guajillo Vegetable Chili x2 (phosphorus 210 mg)
- Cuban Style Chicken & Rice x2 (phosphorus 280 mg)
- PK Chicken Chili Verde x2 (phosphorus 275 mg)
- PK Orange Mango Chicken x2 (phosphorus 200 mg)
- Carb-Wise Chimichurri Chicken x2 (phosphorus 215 mg)
- PK Chicken Meatballs in Tomato Basil Sauce x2 (phosphorus 240 mg)