This meal plan contains 14 meals.
Choosing a renal is important for those living with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and may help protect kidneys from further damage. Generally, a renal diet is focused on controlled amounts of protein, sodium, potassium, and phosphorus levels for people with stage 3 or 4 chronic kidney disease.
This kidney-friendly meal plan contains no more than 590 mg sodium, 29 g of protein, 20% of calories from saturated fat, and 705 mg potassium and 325 mg phosphorus.
- Vietnamese Satay Bowl with Peanut Sauce x 1
- Chicken Tikka Masala with Basmati Rice x 1
- Salmon Pasta x 1
- Lentil & Red Rice Chili x 1
- Moroccan Style Chicken with Quinoa x 1
- Chimichurri Pork & Brown Rice x 1
- Chicken Dijon with Kale, Mushrooms & Brown Rice x 1
- Roasted Cauliflower Mac & Cheese Core Bowl x 1
- Orange Mango Chicken Bowl x 1
- Chicken Meatballs in Stroganoff Sauce x 1
- Hawaiian Un-Fried Rice x 1
- Chicken Meatballs in Garlic Wine Sauce x 1
- Cuban Style Chicken & Rice x 1
- Cuban Style Citrus Chicken x 1
Note - Occasionally meals can be temporarily out of stock. If this occurs, we will substitute with another meal in the meal plan.