A lightly spiced coconut curry served over brown rice, garbanzo beans, kale, red bell peppers, black lentils, carrots, cauliflower, and butternut squash.
Cooked long grain brown rice, water, cooked green garbanzo beans, cooked garbanzo beans, cooked black lentils, butternut squash, onions, coconut milk (coconut milk, water, xanthan gum), kale, sweet potatoes, carrots, avocado oil, cauliflower, contains less than 2% of basil, black mustard seeds, cumin, curry powder (spices including turmeric), dehydrated onion, dehydrated red bell pepper, fenugreek leaves, garlic puree (garlic, water), jalape�o peppers, organic coconut sugar, red bell peppers, rice starch, seasoning (sea salt, potassium chloride), spices, water chestnuts, xanthan gum.
*Do not use toaster oven.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place bowl on baking tray in center of oven.
- Cook for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, remove film and stir.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
*Based on 1200W microwave oven.
- Microwave for 4 - 4½ minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove film, stir gently.