Roasted beef in South American-inspired pesto sauce, with cauliflower rice.
Cauliflower, onion, cooked seasoned beef (beef, water, salt), avocado oil, apple cider vinegar (made from the juice of apples diluted with water to a uniform pickling and table strength of 4% [40 grain] acidity), garlic (garlic, water, citric acid), basil, cilantro, parsley, lemon juice, rosemary, thyme, sea salt (salt, magnesium carbonate), crushed red chili pepper.
1. Preheat conventional oven to 350 F
(325 F for convection ovens)
2. Remove cardboard sleeve
3. Pierce film with a knife or fork
4. Place on baking tray
5. Cook in center of oven for 35-45min
6. Stir, and let stand for 2 minutes
*Based on 1200W microwave oven.
- Microwave for 3 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Turn bowl 180 degrees (half turn) and cook for an additional 2.5 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.