A new take on fried rice. Featuring a tropical tasting blend of black rice, shiitake mushrooms, ginger, mango, cashews, green peas, and pineapple.
|Calories (amount per serving)||280|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||21%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
|*Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Cooked black rice, Shitake mushrooms, pineapple, carrots, green peas, mango, onions, cashews, green onions, tamari soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt), sesame oil, contains water less than 2%, ginger puree, dehydrated onion, garlic puree, seasoning (sea salt, potassium chloride), shitake mushroom powder, spice, water. CONTAINS: Tree nuts (cashews), sesame, soy.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place bowl on baking tray in center of oven.
3. Cook for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, remove film and stir.
4. Cook for an additional 15 minutes. Ovens vary, adjust cooking time if necessary. Do not use broil setting.
6. Stir, and let stand for 2 minutes
*Based on 1200W microwave oven.
- Microwave for 4 - 4½ minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove film, stir gently.