Learn how easy it is to make fresh pasta that's gluten-free & delicious. Chefs teach students how to mix and roll pasta from scratch, as well as how to turn zucchini into tasty zoodles. This intimate 2-hour class allows each student the opportunity to create and taste their own handmade pasta, then leave with some of their very own to enjoy at home.
- Bring your appetite! Eat Local samples are offered throughout the class (allergy-free samples available upon request).
- Class participants receive a 20% store discount immediately after the class.
- Classes are limited to 12 max. participants.
- Class recipes contain eggs, but no gluten or dairy.
- Our teaching classrooms are not gluten-free facilities, but we make an effort to prevent cross-contamination in gluten-free-designated classes.
- To register, please purchase the class below by ‘Adding to Shopping Bag’ and completing checkout. Then, return to this page and select ‘Book Now’ to register for a specific class date.
If you have purchased a Groupon for one of our classes, select 'Book Now', adjust the number of ‘Groupon’ participants, and complete registration. Sales tax is collected for all Groupon bookings during registration. Please redeem your Groupon after registering.
THIS CLASS IS OFFERED IN:
- (206) 328-3663
- 2400 Queen Anne Ave. N., Seattle, WA 98109 - Street Parking or Paid Lot - class length exceeds free parking lot max.
- Click here for a schedule of all classes in Queen Anne.