White meat chicken (raised without antibiotics), and cauliflower in a creamy green curry sauce.
MICROWAVE (BASED ON 1200W)
- Microwave for 4 – 4½ minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove film, stir gently.
Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time if necessary.
OVER (DO NOT USE TOASTER OVEN)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place bowl on baking tray in center of oven.
- Cook for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, remove film and stir.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
Ovens vary, adjust cooking time if necessary. Do not use broil setting.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Way too much lemon in this to even taste coconut curry. Four stars if it was supposed to be Lemon Chicken soup with Cauliflower.