White meat chicken (raised without antibiotics), uncured bacon, broccoli, cauliflower, and butternut squash in a creamy cheese sauce.
MICROWAVE (BASED ON 1200W)
- Microwave for 4 – 4½ minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove film, stir gently.
Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time if necessary.
OVEN (DO NOT USE TOASTER OVEN)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place bowl on baking tray in center of oven.
- Cook for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, remove film and stir.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
Ovens vary, adjust cooking time if necessary. Do not use broil setting.