White meat chicken (raised without antibioics), yellow squash, carrots, bells peppers, and brown rice noodles in a green curry sauce with galangal and lemongrass.
These meals from Performance Kitchen offer a balance of protein, vegetables, and fiber—all while controlling the use of added sugar and sodium.
MICROWAVE (BASED ON 1200W)
- Microwave for 4½ - 5 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove film, stir gently.
Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time if necessary.
OVEN (DO NOT USE TOASTER OVEN)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place bowl on baking tray in center of oven.
- Cook for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, remove film and stir.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
Ovens vary, adjust cooking time if necessary. Do not use broil setting.