Savory-sweet tomato basil sauce with kale served over whole wheat penne, chicken meatballs (chicken raised without antibiotics) and topped with a blend of cheeses.
These meals from Performance Kitchen offer a balance of protein, vegetables, and fiber—all while controlling the use of added sugar and sodium.
MICROWAVE (BASED ON 1200W)
- Microwave for 3½ - 4 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove film, stir gently.
Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time if necessary.
OVEN (DO NOT USE TOASTER OVEN)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place bowl on baking tray in center of oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, remove film and stir.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
Ovens vary, adjust cooking time if necessary. Do not use broil setting.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These lower sodium meals are great for lunch, but hard to find in local stores. Nice to be able to buy direct! Shipping was fast and well packaged.