This meal plan contains 12 meals.
Cancer patients going through treatment may experience several different symptoms, including loss of appetite, weight gain/loss, diarrhea, constipation, as well as other gastrointestinal issues.
This meal plan was developed with these symptoms and the Mediterranean diet guidelines in mind, with a slightly higher saturated fat level. All our meals are made with sustainably raised meats and hormone & antibiotic-free chicken.
- Smothered Pulled Pork & Sweet Potato x 1
- Chicken Tetrazzini with Mushrooms x 1
- Mexican Pulled Pork Stew x 1
- Beef Ragu with Penne x 1
- Korean Beef Bulgogi x 1
- Italian Beef with Roasted Tomatoes & Bell Pepper x 1
- Cuban Style Rice & Chicken x 1
- Cuban Style Braised Vegetables & Beef x 1
- Cuban Style Citrus Chicken x 1
- Creamy Cauliflower Mac & Cheese x 1
- Stroganoff Pasta with Chicken Meatballs x 1
- Tomato Basil Pasta with Chicken Meatballs x 1
Note - Occasionally meals can be temporarily out of stock. If this occurs, we will substitute with another meal in the meal plan.