A hearty chicken, sweet potato, corn and lentil chili, served over brown rice with cilantro and lime.
Cooked brown rice (brown rice, water), cooked seasoned chicken breast with rib meat (chicken, water, tapioca starch, salt), crushed tomato (tomatoes, tomato puree, salt, citric acid), sweet potato, water, extra-sharp white cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes) (milk), carrot, corn, avocado oil, tomato paste (vine ripened tomatoes), cooked green lentils (green lentils, water), spinach, potato, cilantro, sea salt (salt, magnesium carbonate), lime juice, ground cumin, paprika, oregano, burgundy wine (grape wine with sulfites), thyme, black pepper.
1. Preheat conventional oven to 350°F
(325°F for convection ovens)
2. Remove cardboard sleeve
3. Pierce film with a knife or fork
4. Place on baking tray
5. Cook in center of oven for 35-45min
6. Stir, and let stand for 2 minutes
1. Remove cardboard sleeve
2. Pierce film with a knife or fork
3. Microwave for 6-10 min or until cooked throughout
4. Stir, and let stand for 1 minute