Tender shredded pork and bell peppers with yuca, red beans and olives, in a rich, aromatic sauce.
Pork, cooked brown rice (brown rice, water), onion, yuca, black beans, crushed tomato (tomatoes, tomato puree, salt, citric acid), red bell pepper, green bell pepper, tomato paste (vine ripened tomatoes), green olives (olives, water, salt, citric acid, ascorbic acid), avocado oil, garlic (garlic, water, citric acid), chicken base (oven roasted chicken, onions, dehydrated potatoes, salt, yeast extract, rendered chicken fat, dehydrated vegetables [carrots, onions], lemon juice concentrate, natural flavorings), white vinegar (distilled grain vinegar diluted with water to 5% acidity, with sulfites), ground cumin, cilantro, sea salt (salt, magnesium carbonate).
1. Preheat conventional oven to 350°F
(325°F for convection ovens)
2. Remove cardboard sleeve
3. Pierce film with a knife or fork
4. Place on baking tray
5. Cook in center of oven for 30-40 min
6. Let stand for 2 minutes
1. Remove cardboard sleeve
2. Pierce film with a knife or fork
3. Microwave for 3-5 min or until cooked throughout
4. Stir, and let stand for 1 minute