This meal plan contains 14 meals.
It was designed by our Registered Dietitians to provide balanced nutrition that is geared towards people living with diabetes, or those who are looking to moderate/regulate their carbohydrate intake.
These meals follow the ADA recommendations* to help maintain healthy blood glucose levels, and a stable, balanced diet to ensure that blood sugar doesn’t rise or lower wildly.
- Beef Chili with Brown Rice & Beans x 1
- Mexican Style Pulled Pork Stew x 1
- Chicken Burrito Bowl x 1
- Salmon Pasta x 1
- BBQ Chicken & Vegetables x 1
- Creamy Coconut Cilantro Pulled Pork & Brown Rice x 1
- Chicken Meatballs & Broccoli x 1
- Mighty Masala & Greens Plant Bowl x 1
- Roasted Cauliflower Mac & Cheese Core Bowl x 1
- Orange Mango Chicken Bowl x 1
- Chicken Meatballs in Stroganoff Sauce x 1
- Chicken Meatballs in Tomato Basil Sauce x 1
- Chicken Meatballs in Garlic Wine Sauce x 1
- Cuban Style Chicken & Rice x 1
*ADA recommendations: containing 10+ grams of protein, 200-500 calories, < 10% calories from saturated fat, 1g fiber per 10g of carbohydrates with < 45g carbs for non-vegan/non-vegetarian meals and 55g carbohydrates for vegan/vegetarian meals.
Note - Occasionally meals can be temporarily out of stock. If this occurs, we will substitute with another meal in the meal plan.