This meal plan contains 14 meals.
It was designed by our Registered Dietitians to provide balanced nutrition that is geared towards people living with diabetes, or those who are looking to moderate/regulate their carbohydrate intake.
These meals follow the ADA recommendations* to help maintain healthy blood glucose levels, and a stable, balanced diet to ensure that blood sugar doesn’t rise or lower wildly.
- Pulled Pork Stew with Beans & Sausage x 1
- Lemon Garlic Chicken with Rice, Potatoes & Green Beans x 1
- Pulled Pork Ragù with Mashed Potatoes x 1
- BBQ Chicken with Vegetables & Brown Rice x 1
- White Wine Chicken with Broccoli, Mushrooms & Cashews x 1
- Pulled Pork Chili Verde x 1
- Chicken Pasta with Mushrooms, Cheese Sauce & Spinach x 1
- Stroganoff Pasta with Chicken Meatballs x 1
- Garlic Wine Pasta with Chicken Meatballs x 1
- Creamy Cauliflower Mac & Cheese x 1
- Orange Mango Chicken x 1
- Braised Vegetables & Beef x 1
- Great Karma Coconut Curry x 1
- Tomato Basil Pasta with Chicken Meatballs x 1
*ADA recommendations: containing 10+ grams of protein, 200-500 calories, < 10% calories from saturated fat, 1g fiber per 10g of carbohydrates with < 45g carbs for non-vegan/non-vegetarian meals and 55g carbohydrates for vegan/vegetarian meals.
Note - Occasionally meals can be temporarily out of stock. If this occurs, we will substitute with another meal in the meal plan.