Sweet potato, avocado and beans, with brown rice in a guajillo pepper sauce.
Water, cooked brown rice (brown rice, water), cooked black beans (black beans, water), sweet potato, diced avocado (avocado, salt, ascorbic acid, citric acid), corn, guajillo chile pods, avocado oil, apple cider vinegar (made from the juice of apples diluted with water to a uniform pickling and table strength of 4% [40 grain] acidity), cilantro, garlic (garlic, water, citric acid), sea salt (salt, magnesium carbonate), garlic powder, onion powder.
1. Preheat conventional oven to 350°F
(325°F for convection ovens)
2. Remove cardboard sleeve
3. Pierce film with a knife or fork
4. Place on baking tray
5. Cook in center of oven for 30-40 min
6. Stir, and let stand for 2 minutes
1. Remove cardboard sleeve
2. Pierce film with a knife or fork
3. Microwave for 3-5 min or until cooked throughout
4. Let stand for 1 minute