Chicken breast with kale and mushrooms in a creamy sauce.
Cooked seasoned chicken breast with rib meat (chicken, water, tapioca starch, salt), water, kale, mushroom, milk (reduced fat milk with vitamin A, palmitate, and vitamin D3 added) (milk), cream (milk), onion, avocado oil, butter (pasteurized sweet cream, lactic acid) (milk), brown rice flour (brown rice), white wine (grape wine with sulfites), sherry (grape wine with sulfites), chicken base (oven roasted chicken, onions, dehydrated potatoes, salt, yeast extract, rendered chicken fat, dehydrated vegetables [carrots, onions], lemon juice concentrate, natural flavorings), whole-grain mustard (water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt), Dijon mustard (water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, sulfites as a preservative), lemon juice, chives, balsamic vinegar (organic wine vinegar and concentrated organic grape must, with natural sulfites), mustard flour, black pepper.
1. Preheat conventional oven to 350 F
(325 F for convection ovens)
2. Remove cardboard sleeve
3. Pierce film with a knife or fork
4. Place on baking tray
5. Cook in center of oven for 35-45min
6. Stir, and let stand for 2 minutes
*Based on 1200W microwave oven.
- Microwave for 3 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Turn bowl 180 degrees (half turn) and cook for an additional 2.5 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.