A new take on fried rice. Featuring a tropical tasting blend of black rice, shiitake mushrooms, ginger, mango, cashews, green peas, and pineapple.
|Calories (amount per serving)||360|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||25%|
|Total Sugars 10g|
|*Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Organic cooked black rice, Shitake mushrooms, pineapple, carrots, green peas, mango, onions, cashews, green onions, tamari soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt), sesame oil, contains water less than 2%, ginger puree, dehydrated onion, garlic puree, seasoning (sea salt, potassium chloride), Shitake mushroom powder, spice
Contains: Cashews. Soy
*Do not use toaster oven.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place bowl on baking tray in center of oven.
- Cook for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, remove film and stir.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
*Based on 1200W microwave oven.
- Microwave for 4 - 4½ minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove film, stir gently.