A lightly citrus flavored, So Cal style dish with a medley of mushrooms, white beans, red beans, raisins, kale, carrots, onions, and broccoli served over red rice.
|Calories (amount per serving)||300|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 11g||39%|
|Total Sugars 14g|
|*Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
*Do not use toaster oven.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place bowl on baking tray in center of oven.
- Cook for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, remove film and stir.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
*Based on 1200W microwave oven.
- Microwave for 4 - 4½ minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove film, stir gently.