This meal plan contains 14 meals.
Choosing a renal is important for those living with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and may help protect kidneys from further damage. Generally, a renal diet is focused on controlled amounts of protein, sodium, potassium, and phosphorus levels for people with stage 3 or 4 chronic kidney disease.
This kidney-friendly meal plan contains no more than 590 mg sodium, 29 g of protein, 20% of calories from saturated fat, and 705 mg potassium and 325 mg phosphorus.
- Lemon Garlic Chicken with Rice, Potatoes & Green Beans x 1
- White Wine Chicken with Broccoli, Mushrooms & Cashews x 1
- Chicken Dijon with Kale, Mushrooms & Brown Rice x 1
- Pulled Pork Cowboy Stew x 1
- Chicken Meatballs & Broccoli with Red Onion & Rice x 1
- Steak Burrito Bowl x 1
- Chicken with Stir Fry Vegetables, Noodles & Mango Sauce x 1
- Stroganoff Pasta with Chicken Meatballs x 1
- Garlic Wine Pasta with Chicken Meatballs x 1
- So Cal Kale & Beans x 1
- Creamy Cauliflower Mac & Cheese x 1
- Orange Mango Chicken x 1
- Mighty Masala & Greens Plant x 1
- Tomato Basil Pasta with Chicken Meatballs x 1
Note - Occasionally meals can be temporarily out of stock. If this occurs, we will substitute with another meal in the meal plan.