Vegetable masala (meaning: "spice blend") with coconut milk, served over brown rice, lentils, and a hearty blend of kale, cabbage, and green garbanzos.
|Calories (amount per serving)||300|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||36%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
|*Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Cooked long grain brown rice, cooked green garbanzo beans, cabbage, kale, cooked black lentils, water, red bell peppers, onions, avocado oil, poblano peppers, contains less than 2% of asafoetida powder (gum arabica, rice flour, asafoetida), cashews, cilantro, coconut milk (coconut milk, water, xanthan gum), crushed red chilies, dried coconut, garlic puree (garlic, water), ginger puree, mango powder, organic coconut sugar, organic corn starch, sea salt (sea salt, potassium chloride), spices, turmeric for color. CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Cashews, Coconut).
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place bowl on baking tray in center of oven.
3. Cook for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, remove film and stir.
4. Cook for an additional 15 minutes. Ovens vary, adjust cooking time if necessary. Do not use broil setting.
6. Stir, and let stand for 2 minutes
*Based on 1200W microwave oven.
- Microwave for 4 - 4½ minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove film, stir gently.