A lightly citrus flavored, So Cal style dish with a medley of mushrooms, white beans, red beans, raisins, kale, carrots, onions, and broccoli served over red rice.
|Calories (amount per serving)||280|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 14g||50%|
|Total Sugars 12g|
|*Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Organic cooked red rice, kale, broccoli, cooked white beans, shiitake mushrooms, cooked red beans, red onions, water, raisins (contains sunflower oil), carrots, onions, avocado oil, contains less than 2% of cilantro, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, dried red chili peppers, granulated onion, green onions, orange juice concentrate, organic vegetable flavor (cooked vegetables [carrot, onion, celery], sea salt, evaporated cane syrup, organice canola oil, carrot powder, potato flour, onion powder, black pepper), red wine vinegar, rice starch, seasoning [sea salt, potassium chloride, autolyzed yeast extract, salt), spices, sumac powder, thyme, xanthan gum.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place bowl on baking tray in center of oven.
3. Cook for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, remove film and stir.
4. Cook for an additional 15 minutes. Ovens vary, adjust cooking time if necessary. Do not use broil setting.
6. Stir, and let stand for 2 minutes
*Based on 1200W microwave oven.
- Microwave for 4 - 4½ minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove film, stir gently.