Brown rice macaroni in creamy Monterey Jack, cheddar, and butternut squash sauce, with cauliflower florets and a crisp panko-style topping.
These meals from Performance Kitchen offer a balance of protein, vegetables, and fiber—all while controlling the use of added sugar and sodium.
MICROWAVE (BASED ON 1200W)
- Microwave for 4 – 4½ minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove film, stir gently.
Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time if necessary.
OVEN (DO NOT USE TOASTER OVEN)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place bowl on baking tray in center of oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, remove film and stir.
- Cook for an additional 20 minutes.
Ovens vary, adjust cooking time if necessary. Do not use broil setting.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A good meal.
Love this tasty cauliflower mac &cheese. The pasta and cauliflower are perfectly done. I will definitely order again.