A lightly spiced coconut curry served over brown rice, garbanzo beans, kale, red bell peppers, black lentils, carrots, cauliflower, and butternut squash.
|Calories (amount per serving)||300|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 12g||43%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|*Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Organic cooked brown jasmine rice, water, cooked green garbanzo beans, cooked garbanzo beans, cooked black lentils, butternut squash, onions, coconut milk (coconut milk, water, xanthan gum), kale, sweet potatoes, carrots, avocado oil, cauliflower, contains less than 2% of basil, black mustard seeds, organic coconut sugar, cumin, curry powder (spices, including turmeric), dehydrated onion, dehydrated bell pepper, fenugreek leaves, garlic puree (garlic, water), jalapeno peppers, natural flavor, red bell peppers, rice starch, seasoning (sea salt, potassium chloride), spices, water chestnuts, xanthan gum. Contains: tree nuts (cashews, coconut).
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place bowl on baking tray in center of oven.
3. Cook for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, remove film and stir.
4. Cook for an additional 15 minutes. Ovens vary, adjust cooking time if necessary. Do not use broil setting.
6. Stir, and let stand for 2 minutes
*Based on 1200W microwave oven.
- Microwave for 4 - 4½ minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove film, stir gently.