- Reports to: Director of Operations
- Position Type: Full Time Employee
- Location: Key customer is based in South Florida. Can be a remote position however working daily in Eastern Time Zone is required.
- English/Spanish Bilingual speakers required
- Seniority Level: Entry Level Role
- No supervisory responsibility
- Industry: Healthcare, Natural/Specialty Foodservice
- The Business Account Customer Service Representative role supports our business to business relationships for National Accounts in the Foodservice Healthcare channel.
- Provides customer support to Business Accounts primarily via email and telephone communication.
- Tracks against our Service Level Agreements with Corporate Partner, Third Party Logistics Partner and Shipping Partner (FedEx).
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities
- Track and reconcile meals dispatched vs. meals delivered between our Order Management System and FedEx portal. Generation of a monthly invoice and billing statement for preparation for review by finance
- Manage disputes and escalations of meals dispatched vs. delivered and manage general exception and dispute management between end customer, Third Party Logistics Partner, Shipping Partner (FedEx) and corporate partner
- Answer support questions regarding the company ordering portal
- Review delivery exceptions through FedEx portal
- Work with Third Party Logistics Partner warehouse to coordinate delivery exceptions & redeliveries.
- Work with order portal development team to troubleshoot functional issues
- Customize and run required reports for stakeholders
Specific Job Skills
- High energy, commitment to superior customer support.
- Strong Interpersonal, communication, customer service, and time management/organization skills are imperative.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Clear and courteous writing and speaking style.
- Good judgment is essential in every interaction. Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Ability to work independently without a lot of direct oversight.
- Willingness to ask for help as issues arise
- As this is a new organizational role, willingness to take on more responsibility than what is captured in the job posting as time evolves.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service, preferred in call center environment
- Minimum of 2 years of Microsoft Outlook Email, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word required
- Some higher education or training in writing and computer skills is preferred.