Report to: Regional Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Performance Kitchen is a fast growing, prepared-food company offering made from scratch, wholesome meals. All of our recipes are carefully crafted by chefs and registered dietitians working together to ensure what we create are not only delicious but also meet nutritional needs of multiple diets and conditions.
We are searching for an outstanding registered dietitian who shares our passion for nutrition, customer service, and transforming the world through artisanal food. Excellent leadership and customer service skills are a must. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Reporting to the Performance Kitchen Crafted regional manager, the successful candidate will work in a retail store as a manager, and handle various functions in store operations, leadership and outreach while assisting customers in selecting meals through nutrition consultations. The successful candidate will utilize and maintain processes that enable better decisions through their excellent insights, governance, and compliance.
You must be a strong team player and an excellent communicator who knows how to get things done. You conduct yourself with the highest level of integrity.
- Manage day-to-day retail operations at the store located in Kirkland WA.
- Establish efficient system, policies and procedures for the store.
- Set and execute a weekly/monthly outreach planto create partnerships with local businesses.
- Maintain sufficient daily inventory and perform quarterly full inventory analysis.
- Conduct sales analysis and develop plans to increase store sales.
- Report payroll, tips and bonuses bi-weekly.
- Maintain and plan team schedules.
- Conduct interviews and onboarding process for new employees.
- Provide ongoing training for retail associates through in-house education sessions.
- Conduct performance evaluations for retail associates.
- Perform nutrition consultations and develop personalized meal plans for customers with unique health goals and conditions.
- Respond to and resolve customer complaints and report them to the regional manager and QA manager
- Must have an accredited degree in the fields of Food Science, Dietetics, or Nutrition.
- Must possess a Registered Dietitian (RD) or Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) credential.
- 2+ years of experience in retail management and customer service.
- Are looking for growth and are interested in learning multiple functions within the company.
- Are adaptable and thrive within a constantly changing environment.
- Are self-directed, self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Share our passion for transforming our world through food with your “everything is possible” attitude.
- Have a strong attention to detail and operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to handle confidential information professionally and in an ethical manner.