Garlic-wine sauce with white beans and collard greens served over whole wheat rotini, chicken meatballs (chicken raised without antibiotics) and topped with a blend of cheeses.
These meals from Performance Kitchen offer a balance of protein, vegetables, and fiber—all while controlling the use of added sugar and sodium.
MICROWAVE (BASED ON 1200W)
- Microwave for 3½ - 4 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove film, stir gently.
Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time if necessary.
OVEN (DO NOT USE TOASTER OVEN)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place bowl on baking tray in center of oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, remove film and stir.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
Ovens vary, adjust cooking time if necessary. Do not use broil setting.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This dish heats up perfectly in the oven and is a filling tasty dish. I liked that each bite had such variety of taste. The flavor was great and the balanced meal made a delicious one person meal.