It was designed by our Registered Dietitians to provide balanced nutrition that is geared towards people living with diabetes, or those who are looking to moderate/regulate their carbohydrate intake.
These meals follow the ADA recommendations* to help maintain healthy blood glucose levels, and a stable, balanced diet to ensure that blood sugar doesn’t rise or lower wildly.
For more individualized guidance, consider scheduling a free nutrition consultation with one of our Registered Dietitians. Request an appointment here.
- Orange Mango Chicken
- Vegetable & Chickpea Curry
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Chili
- Red Wine Chicken
- Three Bean Chili Verde
- Pulled Pork Chili Verde
- Cuban Style Citrus Chicken x 2
- Cuban Style Chicken & Rice
- Chicken Meatballs in Garlic Wine Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Creamy Stroganoff Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Tomato Basil Sauce
* ADA recommendations: containing 10+ grams of protein, 200-500 calories, < 10% calories from saturated fat, 1g fiber per 10g of carbohydrates with < 45g carbs for non-vegan/non-vegetarian meals and 55g carbohydrates for vegan/vegetarian meals.
Note - Occasionally meals can be temporarily out of stock. If this occurs, we will substitute with another meal in the meal plan.