Chicken thigh in bell pepper and avocado sauce, with cauliflower & celeriac.
Cooked seasoned chicken thigh meat (chicken, water, tapioca starch, salt), cauliflower, celery root, red bell pepper, diced avocado (avocado, salt, ascorbic acid, citric acid), avocado oil, lemon juice, smoked paprika, sea salt (salt, magnesium carbonate), arrowroot starch black pepper.
1. Preheat conventional oven to 350 F
(325 F for convection ovens)
2. Remove cardboard sleeve
3. Pierce film with a knife or fork
4. Place on baking tray
5. Cook in center of oven for 35-45min
6. Stir, and let stand for 2 minutes
*Based on 1200W microwave oven.
- Microwave for 3 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Turn bowl 180 degrees (half turn) and cook for an additional 2.5 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let stand for 1 minute.