Chickpeas, kidney and black beans, with bell peppers, avocado & brown rice.
Cooked brown rice (brown rice, water), red bell pepper, crushed tomatillos, diced avocado (avocado, salt, ascorbic acid, citric acid), water, red kidney beans, chickpeas, cooked black beans (black beans, water), corn, onion, roasted vegetable demi-glace (red wine [contains sulfites, naturally occurring in wine], water, modified food starch, carrot stock, onion stock, tomato paste, celery stock, lemon juice from concentrate, mushroom stock, salt, roasted garlic powder, onion powder, spices), avocado oil, Anaheim pepper, jalape�o pepper, cilantro, sea salt (salt, magnesium carbonate), garlic (garlic, water, citric acid), ground cumin, oregano.
1. Preheat conventional oven to 350°F
(325°F for convection ovens)
2. Remove cardboard sleeve
3. Pierce film with a knife or fork
4. Place on baking tray
5. Cook in center of oven for 35-45 min
6. Stir, and let stand for 2 minutes
1. Remove cardboard sleeve
2. Pierce film with a knife or fork
3. Microwave for 6-10 mins or until cooked throughout
4. Stir, and let stand for 1 minute