Oven-roasted bell peppers and carrots with cauliflower, spinach and cumin in a chickpea & lentil sauce.
Onion, cauliflower, water, crushed tomato (tomatoes, tomato puree, sea salt, citric acid), red bell pepper, carrot, chickpeas, avocado oil, tomato paste (vine ripened tomatoes), red lentils, spinach, garlic (garlic, water, citric acid), cilantro, sea salt (salt, magnesium carbonate), cinnamon, madras curry powder (fenugreek, coriander, turmeric, cumin, celery seed, mace, red pepper, black pepper, ginger, garlic), ground cumin, sea salt (salt, magnesium carbonate), ginger, ground turmeric, garam masala (a blend of freshly ground spices including coriander), crushed red chili pepper, ground coriander, bay leaf.
1. Preheat conventional oven to 350°F
(325°F for convection ovens)
2. Remove cardboard sleeve
3. Pierce film with a knife or fork
4. Place on baking tray
5. Cook in center of oven for 30-40 min
6. Let stand for 2 minutes
1. Remove cardboard sleeve
2. Pierce film with a knife or fork
3. Microwave for 3-5 mins or until cooked throughout
4. Stir, and let stand for 1 minute